Feed your FAITH and your fears will starve .

Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Daddy ABC's


I want so badly to have every single thing of Trent recorded so no one forgets him or his funny sense of humor, his cute smile, his gentle manner, or his joy.  This is the first of many books I plan to make.  This was an easy one for me, a fun way for Jonathan to know Daddy and learn his ABC's.  The other books are harder to start.  I thought I would dive right in and get them done but I am finding it much harder to look at all the pictures.  At first it was such a comfort to me and I loved watching his movie.  But the last couple of weeks it has been harder to see those things.  It just reminds me that Trent is not here, now.  I look at the pictures and a piece of my heart breaks over and over.  In time I hope that will change-it is probably just the ebb and flow of grief and right now the tide is out.  

7 comments:

  1. I just sent you a message via facebook with your code for those albums I designed at CottageArts. Please download them as soon as possible. They are printable quality. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I burst into tears. I lost my son and I miss my son. He was the best father and husband ever. Thanks for sharing all of your photos. They bring me joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly! I have never met you, but I feel like I have known you for years! I love you and am praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so perfect, what a beautiful physical reminder for little Jonathan to always have and to look at whenever he is needing his daddy's love. What a special inspiration for such a special little guy. =)

    ReplyDelete