Feed your FAITH and your fears will starve .

Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Saturday marked two years since Trent's diagnosis.  None of our doctors ever thought he would make it this far so it was a major victory.  Trent celebrated by being sick in bed all day long.  I celebrated by calling Lisa, a nurse at the surgeon's office in Lincoln, NE, where we first heard the news.  I called her last year too.  I didn't get to talk to her this time but left a message with the receptionist.  That wasn't quite as fun but it will have to do.

Trent has been hit kind of hard by this chemo.  He has been pretty sick and had a bad case of the crazies for a day or two.  He is looking and sounding better today though.  Another busy week is ahead of us and once again Trent is going to try to go to as many of the kids' activities as possible.  He is even planning to accompany Jarom on a field trip to the Clark Planetarium.  I hope he feels good that day and is not too much trouble for the teacher!

2 comments:

  1. Holly, I like you. You are funny. Maybe next year you will get to speak with Lisa in person. ha ha. Hope Trent gets feeling better and better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to Holly, Trent and all the family. This is Mark (you know which one) I hope Trent feels well enough to go. I was thinking bout how he tries to go to your children's activities and thought it was great. Give my best to Trent and the whole family. I will remember all of you in my prayers tonight as always. ...

    ReplyDelete