Feed your FAITH and your fears will starve .

Friday, May 25, 2012

Disneyland!


We surprised the kids last week with a trip to Disneyland!  We told them if they were really good we would go to Lagoon on Saturday after all the soccer games were done.  So they were super surprised when we drove right past Lagoon and to the airport!  hehehe! 


Jonathan was asleep for the announcement but this was his reaction when he finally figured it out!

Trent did so well on the trip!  He could breathe so much better being a sea level...I think we might have to move! :)

4 comments:

  1. The ONLY way to go to Disneyland is by surprise ;) SO GREAT!! I'm so glad you got to go... AND ENJOY!! WA HOO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me... I am holding back tears of overflowing joy for your family. What a blessing to be able to build these special memories together and that Trent was feeling well enough to share the joy! These are going to be very precious days that you will look back upon that will make you smile again and again. If you need help making a scrapbook or a photo book send me the pics via email and I will help put one together for your family.
    Love to you Guys!
    =)Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!! I love Disneyland!!

    It was good to see you two today. Sorry I could not visit. I need to confirm that the surgery is still on the 31st. I am sending to my email list that prayers, light, and good energy will be directed to Trent.

    My life is pure chaos! Sold the house. Close on Friday. Vacate on 06-13-12. Selling most of my fine possessions. Trying to find an apartment. Brenty is a busy bee!!!

    I need your email address agin and cell number.

    :ove and kisse and slaps,

    Brent

    ReplyDelete