Feed your FAITH and your fears will starve .

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No Blood Needed!

When Trent had chemo on Monday he ended up not needing blood after all.  He had been so pale that I thought maybe he would, but his counts were just barely high enough to not need blood.  Then later that evening I got a call that the blood drive I had signed up for was cancelled due to weather.  I won't lie...I was really relieved!  I have only given blood once before when I was in high school.  I fainted when I tried to stand up afterwards and then was sick for two weeks.  I have not given blood since then.  But with all the blood Trent has been getting lately I felt like I should be trying to help someone else by giving blood.  So maybe next time blood bank!  I will donate my liquid gold next time! eh hum, maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment